You will be preparing additional tax filing and review of tax / financial documents, implementation of tax environment control process such as preparation of monthly tax provisions, ETR and to align with the IPO listing requirements and strengthen the overall tax workforce within the organizations.
- Analyze and review the audited accounts from tax perspective.
- Prepare tax computation and monthly tax provisions for the Group.
- Preparation of tax return forms and other relevant documents including corporate tax return, indirect tax return, withholding tax, transfer pricing, tax incentives, etc.
- Attend to correspondence and liaise with tax / other relevant authorities and tax agent from time to time.
- Assist in tax audit and tax investigation assignments.
- Assist the manager with tax treaty analysis arising from inbound and outbound cross-border transactions and activities.
- Assist the manager in developing tax models illustrating tax attributes, effective tax rate, and cash tax expense.
- Provide tax related support to Stakeholders, including external auditors.
- Provide updates on the relevant newly enacted tax legislations and tax rulings.
- Graduate with a Bachelor’s Degree/Professional Degree in Finance/Accounting or any professional qualification.
- Having at least 5 years of experience in taxation.
- Must possess tax technical knowledge in Malaysia.
- Having tax experience in corporate tax, indirect tax, tax advisory and transfer pricing is a must.