As part of the Leadership team, you will be expected to represent Regional Logistics in cross- department collaborations. In this role you will work directly with our General Manager, Regional Head of Supply Chain to achieve CARSOME’s vision, mission, and strategic goals and plays a critical role in the success of our brand.
- Provide direction to country logistics on overall plan, short and long term
- Rationalize and provide recommendations based on strategy discussion outcome, drive continuous evolution and prioritization of country roadmap aligning with business purpose and direction, ensure all roadmap initiatives are defined with clear measurable target and respective team ownership
- Manage communication of progress and alignment with overall strategy direction with senior management within Logistics and with CARSOME group in general
- Manage progress of overall country logistics roadmap implementation through program management approach, plan and execute initiatives according to business requirement, escalate and resolve road blockers when needed to deliver outcome within agreed timeline.
- Drive change management and implementation of strategic projects
- Responsible for Logistics expansion projects
- At-least 8 years of relevant working experience in managing a business unit, leading logistics in automotive, leading e-Commerce, operations focus industry with P&L / Performance responsibility
- Solid experience in logistics and project management
- Excellent ability to plan, organize and prioritize work independently in a fast pace environment
- Positive attitude, independent and highly motivated
- Excellent organizational & leadership skills