Technical trainers are experts in industry experience. Your tasks will be designing technical training programs according to the needs of the organization, produce training schedules and agendas, determine course content according to objectives and create course materials, lesson plans, and curricula conduct fieldwork, as well as engage with students.
- Deliver lectures and tutorials.
- Design, prepare and develop courses, modules and teaching materials.
- Develop and implement new methods of teaching to reflect changes in research.
- Assess students' coursework.
- Set, mark and moderate examinations and assessments.
- Carry out administrative tasks related to the department, such as student admissions and induction programs.
- Having proven teaching experience.
- Possesses skills and certificate in automotive body repair and painting.
- Ability to inspire students with your passion.
- Flexibility, resilience, and willingness to work long hours.
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, and written and verbal communication skills.
- Good command of writing and spoken in English