You will be reporting to the Assistant Team Leader, where you will be expected to confirm car condition against inspection report and help customer with change of ownership.
Your Day to Day
- Call car owner for scheduled appointment before meeting up with owner to confirm.
- Check and confirm purchase price matched with CMS
- Call bank to follow up on e-batal status
- Check and confirm car condition against inspection report and to inform superior on any discrepancy
- To store car's owner thumbprint in biometric device for Sistem Tukar Milik Sementara (STMS) via E-Auto.
- Ensure all documents (Registration Card (RC), Approved Permit (AP), cash invoice and related documents are completed and uploaded into CMS.
- Take Carsome sold photos with customer (min 20 photos/month)
- Upload car accessories into Google Drive.
- Certificate/diploma in the related field
- Prior experience will be an added advantage
- Able to work in Seremban
- Basic knowledge in Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, Word)