We are currently looking for an ambitious product designer to join are growing product team. This role will report to the Lead product designer and work on projects that are going to have a direct impact on the growth of the company in the coming months. This role will be a great way to make a positive impact in a company where new things are being done every day!
- Balance user and business goals to achieve desirable, viable, and feasible design solutions.
- Partner with multiple stakeholders, including product managers, engineers, and other designers in drafting and brainstorming initial concepts.
- Take a user-centric approach to the design process, methods, flows and solutions.
- Conduct and facilitate ideation sessions, design validation, and usability testing to ensure the highest product quality standards.
- Take ownership of design by providing a system-wide view and caring for the Product Design team rituals that ensure more robust work across the entire team.
- Actively shape the future of our Design organisation by improving design processes and mentoring other designers.
- Solicit feedback and resolve issues beyond the scope of your team
- Online portfolio with a range of interactive samples
- 3+ years of experience in a UX/UI/Product Design role.
- Understanding and respect for the fundamentals of user-centric design and design thinking principles.
- Experience in user research such as prioritization techniques, ideation sessions, design validation and conducting usability tests. Ability to provide recommendations from the result of your research.
- Knowledge in Human-Computer Interaction, and how interaction design differs between websites, apps and software products.
- Knowledge in UI design such as visual design theory, design systems and component libraries, accessibility standards, interaction states,...
- Ability to design prototypes of different levels of fidelity from sketch wireframes to interactive, high-fidelity Figma prototypes.
- Good knowledge of user experience design such as usability, common user behaviours, information architecture, Ideation through wireframing or flowcharts.
- Ability to use this knowledge in UX to back up your design decisions.
- Ability to justify how your user-centred design decisions benefit business goals
- Working knowledge of common mobile and front-end web development. Ability to hand over your designs to the development team in a way that requires minimal follow-ups.
- Ability to manage time wisely across projects
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluency in English