The Service Consultant that entails identifying Body & Paint problems with vehicle during vehicle check in to ASC/EC, gathering vehicle condition information with Pre-Inspection about and drafting orders for repairs to be done. Key person that will be communicating with related departments to understand the issue such as repair cost and time.
- Refer to all the related inspection report and listen to Body & Paint technical team professional
- comment of issues and symptoms on the vehicle for better understand what the vehicle problem is.
- Perform Pre-Inspections to narrow down what the cause of the problem.
- Calculate and provide customer with an estimate of these expenses for resolving the problem.
- Explain process to related parties so they understand what to expect and when the vehicle will be
- Record vehicle information gathered in appropriate database.
- A tertiary qualification or equivalent
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in After Sales division
- Proven ability to work within fast-paced and dynamic work environments.
- Advance skill of computer literacy.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
- Independent, Dynamic, Integrity.
- Organized, Patiently and good work etiquette.
- Automotive Engineering related course