CARSOME is on the hunt for a talented and experienced Senior Executive, Inventory Performance. In this role, you will work directly with the Manager, Inventory Performance to achieve CARSOME’s vision, mission, and strategic goals.. You will mainly monitoring the inventory performance, analyze the data to address any problems or challenges, work closely with the team to identify potential solution. Beside that, you will be also be working closely with counterparts to optimize and implement processes; participate in cross-functional initiatives to improve the inventory end-to-end process.
- Tracking inventory maintenance.
- Controlling flows of equipment and supplies.
- Reporting to management and advising on process improvements.
- Coordinating and directing multiple teams.
- Developing loss mitigation processes and protocols.
- Training less experienced inventory workers.
- Compiling inventory reports.
- Addressing any problems, obstacles or challenges.
- Forecasting future inventory requirements.
- Uses computerized inventory software to record, track, and maintain all inventory related data.
- Lead improvement initiative based on gap/issue identified
- Monitor internal system accuracy and utilization
- Bachelor’s or associate’s degree in business, logistics, systems engineering, supply chain management or similar
- Experienced in warehouse inventory management
- Possess initiative and be results-oriented.
- Meticulous and high accuracy in work assigned.
- Good analytical skills and have an eye for details.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment independently.
- Possess good interpersonal skills.
- Computer literately (ERP, WMS and MS Office)
- Understanding of WMS, TMS, inventory management systems and processes.