You will be responsible for co-managing, maintaining, and upkeeping the vehicle inventory of your assigned Experience Center. The objective of ensuring the vehicle inventory at the Experience Center is of good quality is to achieve greater customer experience, increase robust sales conversion, protect pricing competitiveness, and mitigate after-sales adverse feedbacks and customers’ complaints. You are expected to work very closely with several inter-departments (Logistics, Supply/Inventory, Carsome Certified Lab, After-Sales, Sales Growth, Country Retail Operations) as well as holding a strong rapport with your peers of other Experience Centers to derive a cohesive partnership in co-managing the Company’s overall inventory.
- Handle vehicle and road tax ownership transfer procedures for retail’s inventory
- Liaise with Logistic team to prepare and make-good fleet ready for Puspakom’s batch inspection
- Schedule and prepare vehicles for Puspakom’s inspection at pre-sales as well as confirmed sales at EC level
- Responsible for coordination of all aspects of transfer arrangements with stakeholders i.e., vehicle receipts from CCL, inter-branch transfers, repairs and return to Experience Center
- Ensure completion of subject-matter related forms for receiving inventory, inter-branch transfers, mobilizing inventory for repairs, home delivery, Test Drive, and all pre-determined transaction points
- Comply to ensure all movement of inventory are regulated and updated in system (CMS/WMS)
- Observe quality inspection when receiving new inventory for early detection of flood or accident cars
- Co-support to prepare inventory in the best quality condition for Inter-Branch Transfers, Test Drives (RTD, HTD, VTD), Customer’s Delivery and other designated locations
- Conduct regular checks, consistent maintenance and upkeep on retail’s inventory including engine start, engine oil, battery functionality and governing SOP to make sure vehicles are in good working condition
- Coordinate quotation and repair process with After Sales Team/appointed Panel Workshops upon acquiring approval from Branch Manager and/or District Manager within the EC Maintenance Budget
- Full support on Monthly Stock Count alongside with the Finance, Sales Growth and Supply-Inventory Team
- Keep logs and proper records on work, defects, car quality and repair costs
- Maintain equipment and tools to be in good working condition
- Involve in any other Company’s activities as assigned
- Qualification in SPM / Diploma / Degree (in any discipline).
- Preferably candidate possesses some level of Automotive Education.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in the Automotive industry.
- A valid driving license with a clean record and willingness to travel.
- Ability to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels.
- Ability to multitask, priorities effectively and think fast to resolve challenging situation.
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team to support each other.
- A quality-first mentality in upholding CARSOME' s fleet quality standards.
- Familiarity with the JPJ or Puspakom’s procedure will be a plus point.