The Service Consultant that entails identifying Body & Paint problems with vehicle during vehicle check in to ASC/EC, gathering vehicle condition information with Pre-Inspection about and drafting orders for repairs to be done. Key person that will be communicating with related departments to understand the issue such as repair cost and time.
● A tertiary qualification or equivalent
● At least 3 year(s) of working experience in After Sales division
● Proven ability to work within fast-paced and dynamic work environments.
● Advance skill of computer literacy.
● Excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
● Independent, Dynamic, Integrity.
● Organized, Patiently and good work etiquette.
● Automotive Engineering related course