CARSOME is on the hunt for a talented and experienced Manager, Inventory Performance. This position will report to the Head of Inventory (CCL) at CARSOME, working closely with other sub-department in supply chain to improve the operation efficiency. Ultimately, you will create the impacts that improve procedures, cost, and efficiency.
- Measuring and Ensuring Inventory KPIs meet the company targets
- Investigate and correct discrepancies in reported quantities and locations of all inventory
- Devise ways to optimize inventory control procedures
- Assess inventory output on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis to identify trends in productivity
- Monitor all operational procedures and prepare strategic plans to ensure adherence to all departmental standards and objectives.
- Perform reconciliation of inventory on timely manner to ensure stock accuracy
- Utilize and enhance internal software to monitor overall inventory performance
- Proposes strategies to reduce costs and improve procedures of supply chain
- Analyze data to anticipate future needs
- Initiate and successfully handle projects to improve inventory performance
- Collaborate with warehouse employees and other staff to ensure business goals are met
- Reports on inventory levels, supply chain progress, procedural efficiency and personnel issues to upper management.
- Assist to hire and train all new recruits in inventory management.
- Coordinate with the inventory team and identify all obsolete inventory and resolve all issues in various inventory management.
- Collaborate with the loss prevention team and resolve all data integrity issues and monitor all stocks and prepare reports on performance.
- Provide training to all inventory staff and resolve all warehouse discrepancies
- Bachelor’s or associate’s degree in business, logistics, systems engineering, supply chain management or similar
- Minimum 5 years working experience but not limited to.
- Experience working with inventory management software and forecasting strategies
- Proven experience as inventory Performance manager or similar position
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Working knowledge of inventory management software (e.g. ERP)
- Ability to accurately track inventory and create reports
- An analytical mind with strong math skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Product and inventory management certification a plus