- Refer to all the related inspection report and listen to technical team professional comment of issues and symptoms on the vehicle for better understand what the vehicle problem is.
- Perform Pre-Inspections to narrow down what the cause of the problem may be.
- Verify warranty, insurance or contract coverage for service.
- Calculate and provide customer with an estimate of these expenses for resolving the problem.
- Explain process to related parties so they understand what to expect and when the vehicle will be repaired.
- Record vehicle information gathered in appropriate database.
- Draft order for repair with all information that has been gathered outlined clearly.
- Work with Technical Repair team to provide a positive and expedient resolution on the vehicle.
- Minimum 2 years of automotive after sale experience and or work as Service advisor/ Body part before.
- Possess automotive engineering certification will be plus point.
- Possess own transport to work.
- Familiar with car workshop workflow.
- Ability to quickly adapt to new requirements and changing situations.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment