The Executive, Information Security is a technical & hands-on role that will support the continuous improvement of Information Security for Carsome Group.
- Assist in End-to-End Security Audit management including internal, external & 3rd party Audit assessments, & coordination.
- Support and contribute to Policy, Manual, SOPs development.
- Support all Organization Audits (e.g: ISMS, PCIDSS, RMIT, SOX, etc).
- Support Security Awareness & Training.
- Execute Compliance programs (ISMS, SOX, PCIDSS, RMIT, Etc).
- Assist in End-to-End security risk management.
- Assess the severity and impact of risk through data collection and review by collaborating with internal stakeholders.
- Support Information Management governance for information Retention, Labeling and disposal.
- Assist in various reporting.
- Bachelor's Degree in Cyber Security / Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent.
- At Least 1 year of working experience in information security preferably in the security GRC domain.
- Security certifications will be advantageous.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English.
- In-depth knowledge on Information Security, Governance, Risk & Compliance requirements.
- Ability to document, plan, and execute programs to completion.
- Passionate, Respectful, Collaborative, and Proactive
- PowerPoint Presentation, Document, and Spreadsheet (e.g: Excel, Word) Skills
- Proven ability to work within fast-paced and dynamic work environments.