The person will be responsible to handle all matters related to program development and accreditation process.
- To be responsible for promoting a good and strong relation with government regulatory bodies
- To be responsible for strengthening , developing and maintaining close liaison and working relationship with relevant regulatory bodies
- To be responsible to ensure all JPK accreditation license active and updated
- To be responsible to ensure all accreditation documentations are well managed, controlled and updated
- To be the responsible person whom are fully in charge of accreditation application related matters
- To be responsible in new program development end-to-end process
- To be responsible for carrying out any other instructions by manager
- At least Diploma/Bachelor Degree qualification or equivalent
- Experience in dealing with government bodies (particularly JPK)
- Familiarity with the relevant regulations requirements regarding SLDN application & documentation
- Good in project management
- Meticulous person -great attention to details and very careful person
- Able to work in team
- Time oriented approached in handling tasks
- Must be responsible, results oriented, outgoing pleasant personality, mature, good interpersonal and communication skills.