CARSOME is searching for a Senior Data Scientist who thrives on unraveling complex business challenges through data analysis. You'll be an innately curious and highly analytical individual, adept at translating business problems into technical requirements and extracting meaningful insights from data. If you possess these qualities and are excited about using your data expertise to solve real-world challenges, consider applying!
- Understand business processes deeply, identify opportunities where data science can add value, and solve problems using advanced statistical analyses or machine learning techniques as necessary, including prescriptive analytics and predictive modelling
- Initiate, design and lead projects to maximise business impact with the right data driven solution across business functions, including pricing and inventory (e.g. price prediction and optimization), operations (e.g. computer vision automation), customer conversion (e.g. recommendation and personalisation engine), etc.
- Responsible for ensuring successful end-to-end delivery and maintenance of machine learning, data science and AI initiatives, including measurement of model performance in action and monitoring for drifts over time
- Work with MLOps engineers in developing machine learning pipelines to streamline and automate the deployment of models. Ensure timely high standard delivery of output and documentation
- Design and execute experiments iteratively to improve the performance of data science solutions deployed
- Propose framework and drive hypothesis validation, ensuring statistically sound decision making from proper A/B test setups whenever feasible
- Work with Product & Tech teams across organisations to enhance data collection process as necessary
Your Know How
- Innately curious, highly analytical and enjoy distilling complex business problems into technical requirements and find answers in the data
- At least 3 years of practical experience in data science, advanced business analytics, machine learning, AI or computer vision
- Experience in the complete modelling lifecycle, from ideation to deployment and continual monitoring and maintenance
- Proficient in Python and/or R. Preferably Python
- Comfortable using SQL for data munging, exploration, and analysis. Preferably familiar with Google BigQuery or similar
- Result-oriented and resourceful. You can cut to the core of a problem, identify what needs to be done, and work with the teams to make things happen
- Constructive communication of ideas, issues, and solutions in a team environment
- Self-starter who is extremely motivated to continue learning and growing, able to pick up new skills quickly
- Experience in MLOps framework, cloud services by AWS/ GCP, Tensorflow/ Pytorch will be an advantage.
- Experience in the automotive or e-commerce industry
- Experience working at a tech startup or fast-growing organisation
- Experience in computer vision or AI research