About the job:
Business analysts assess how organizations are performing and help them improve their processes and systems. They conduct research, study and analysis in order to come up with solutions to business problems and help to introduce these solutions to businesses and stakeholders – including improvements to systems, processes, and businesses – to organizational challenges.
- Using data modelling techniques to identify ways in which an organization can operate more efficiently and effectively and effectively.
- Analyzing commercial data such as budgets, sales results and forecasts.
- Able to communicate with cross functional teams in the organizations to identify the challenges and what can be improved to align to business goals.
- Formulate ways for businesses to improve, based on research and study.
- Identify issues and explore different solutions. Assess risks and benefits of existing and proposed solutions and outlining business impacts.
- Creating documents to outline the proposed changes and the steps involved.
- Persuade internal and external stakeholders of the benefits of new implementation or strategies.
- Conduct training and support for people affected by new systems and processes.
- Support postproduction launched. To liaise with the dev teams for issue arises after post launch.
- Might require to work/support during the weekends.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Management or any related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in Business Analysis, preferably in a related industry.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to work with people at all levels of an organization.
- High problem-solving skill and able to think creatively and work collaboratively with teams to solve business challenges.
- Confidence working with complex data and systems.
- Good multitask and time management skill to cope with requests/queries across different business units.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.