Incident & Problem Management will be operating through the Incident & Problem management ITIL best practice framework and ensuring compliance for operation BAU. You will own, drive, and support the end-to-end Incident and Problem management process. You are the bridge between the Technology and Business worlds for the respective region. The management scope will be covering Carsome Group, and its subsidiaries companies.
- Proactively monitoring incident resolution, analyzing, and highlighting trends and root causes to the Service Desk manager and/or relevant support teams.
- Manage collaborative efforts with the different stream of technology support teams keeping business's reported outage recovery efforts as objective and meet the business's service level agreements.
- Accountable for quicker recovery efforts by identifying possible work around or permanent fix - which every is quicker for restoration of the reported outage by leading, facilitating, and chairing recovery calls.
- Engaging relevant support teams for investigations on all major incidents / problem with impacts and or potential impacts foreseen for the business interruptions are restored with in SLA.
- Ensures timely communications to stakeholders and up to date records for the post incident reviews facilitating root cause analysis and targeting preventive actions.
- Contributes to develop and maintain tools and resources for increasing efficiency and effective recovery efforts.
- Demonstrate effective servant leadership skills in Management of people, processes, and resources from 3rd party vendors for resolving conflicts and move ahead on restoration efforts meeting business proposed SLAs.
- Initiate and manage related problem management process, create problem ticket for Major incident and own the Root cause analysis (RCA).
- Ensuring reduction in Incidents by effective Problem Management.
- 24/7 on-call standby duties for major incident and problem.
- Strong hands-on experience in end-to-end incident management especially major incident.
- A good communication with business users and resolver groups
- Able to provide prompt responses/resolutions update to Management and working closely with Technology resolver group.
- Good teamwork.
- Well-adapt with current and new technology
- Time management / punctual
- Able to work under pressure