- A go-getter and someone who enjoys exploring new things that you haven’t had the chance to experience.
- Resourceful and adaptive in different environments.
- Humility is the key to learning, the intern should be able to adapt successfully between different functions and teams
- Enjoy extracurricular activities beyond studying, be it projects or hobbies.
- Shadow managers from different departments periodically.
- Assist in providing insights, trends, and behavior patterns of the audience segment.
- Writing reports on observation and sharing thoughtful insights that may contribute to improvements.
- Currently an undergraduate or postgraduate student at a recognized university.
- Any discipline is welcomed, granted the potential candidate intends to learn about marketing.
- CGPA of 3.50 and above or 70% grade average
- Proficient in English in both written and speaking. Additional language skills are a plus.