You will be reporting to Director of Operations and responsible for the after-sales department. Runs the after-sales department efficiently and in a profitable manner, by managing personnel efficiently and obtaining customer loyalty, containing costs, attaining objectives, and maintaining all after-sales department records. Ensures that the time the technicians are available is sold to the maximum. Job responsibilities will include customer liaison, workshop loading and control, stock purchasing and control, workshop system, business strategy, departmental staff management and support.
- Planning, organizing, and managing Aftersales service business.
- Good will management and annual budgetary preparation for Head of Operations.
- Provide the monthly target setting to respective CARSOME Service Center.
- Liaise with marketing to develop and implement promotional campaigns to boost service intakes and revenues.
- Working with relevant parties for customer retention and loyalty program.
- Preparing management monthly reports and analysis.
- Controlling the Service organization and operating procedures.
- Able to handle customers' enquiries and to solve customers' complaints to provide and sustain excellent customer service and satisfaction.
- Responsible for overall management, supervision, and control of the service center operations in accordance with the policies and procedures set.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Mechanical/Automotive or equivalent.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in Aftersales environment.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently, self-motivated and result driven.
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks including delegation of tasks when appropriate.
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities.