We are currently looking for a talented photographer to assist and check Quality Control returning vehicles from suppliers, list of vehicles photographs, specification and content to CMS, to take/ assist in photography of vehicles, edit photos of vehicles and to ensure smooth flow & planning of vehicles for listing according to schedule.
- Analyze and plan the composition of photographs.
- Use various photographic techniques and lighting equipment.
- Capture subjects in professional-quality photographs.
- Maintaining and managing photography equipment.
- Editing photos with the use of photo-enhancing software e.g. Adobe Lightroom/ Adobe Photoshop.
- Manage photography session and to able to communicate & plan with relevant departments & stakeholders.
- Archive & manage imagery.
- Graduate with a Diploma or Degree in in Photography/ Advertising/ Graphic Design/ Marketing or related fields.
- Have proven experience in using Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Lightroom.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Photography or Advertising.
- Knowledge in CMS will be an added advantage