About You (Job Brief)
Responsible assisting CCL operation for any Technical issues & Technical projects.
Your Day-to-Day (Job Description)
- Diagnose / rectificy / advise and repairs the Mechanical jobs as following:-
1) Suspension Noise
2) Engine/Gearbox abnormal noise (During Driving/Idling)
3) Body Noise (During Driving)
4) Car cannot start (Except Battery/Remote/Remote Battery/Petrol)
5) OBD Unable Erase (Engine light ON or Unknown Fault Code)
6) Confirmation Gearbox/Engine Issue (Vehicle cannot move/Jerking/Judder)
7) Confirmation Oil Leak (Found out whole Engine/Gearbox area lot of oil stain and unable to identify which area leak)
8) Confirmation Coolant Leak (Found out radiator/spare tank coolant less and unable to identify which area leak)
9) Or any Mechanical issues within parameters.
- Repair Windscreen.
- Responds resolution rate - respond to any Technical issues raised by the Operation team with proposed solutions.
- Perform Technical jobs assigned by the Job Controller with rework analysis for incident cases.
- Technical project - assist Technical Manager for special projects.
- Provide recommendations/advises and effective solutions in the area of technical specialism, with down technical detail to the Inspection team for checking improvement.
- Update any relevant Technical reports.
Your Know-How (Job Requirements)
- At least MLVK Level 3 Certified in Automotive Engineering background.
- Compulsory with valid driving license
- Minimum 5 years working experience in automotive car repair
- Additional Foreman background minimum 2 years experience - Automotive After Sales Car Repair skills.
- Well versed in automotive machinery/equipment operations and diagnostic tools.
- Proven ability to work within fast-paced and dynamic work environments
- Independent, Committed, Dynamic, Integrity
- Committed & passionate
- Multitasking skills.