Our company is seeking an experienced Warranty Administrator to manage our warranty claims. In this role, you will discuss the order and expectations with the customer, prepare warranty documents, submit paperwork to the HQ PIC, and track requests to ensure the Service Center is done for all warranty work. If a claim is denied, you will resubmit and follow up to try to move the claim forward for approval. You will also be responsible for scheduling warranty appointments, coordinating with vendors for replacement parts, and keep up-to-date on records, provide weekly and monthly reports for all the warranty claims update.
Your Day to Day
- Process warranty claims in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage warranty parts inventory and track on the claimed parts
- Coordinate with vendors to ensure timely delivery of warranty parts
- Communicate with Service Centre's person-in-charge regarding warranty claims
- Maintain accurate records of all warranty activity
- Maintain accurate records of all technical cases
- Creating support procedures for daily tasks and monitoring all cases
- Track & update of the claim updates
- Other duties as assigned
Your Know How
- A tertiary qualification or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 year(s) of working experience in the recruitment field either
- Good command in English & B. Malaysia.
- Proven ability to work within fast-paced and dynamic work environments.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Good understanding in omnichannel environment
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
- Skills in Ms Office applications (Words ,Excel & Power Point)