You will be reporting to the Regional Commercial Strategy Lead, where you will be expected to work on the commercial strategy & execution in the wholesale business vertical (C2B). The candidate will have to be equipped with strong business acumen and be analytical in order to analyze, design, recommend and lead the early implementation of a comprehensive commercial strategy across the region working in close collaboration with each of the functions (Data, Product/Tech, Marketing, Operation, etc.)
- Collaborate with the team to develop, frame and support execution of business strategies and deep dive across the entire regional P&L. Deep dive into issues and find solutions to improve on both cost and revenue components by creating basic financial models to support a clear measurement of the opportunities, impact of each of the key drivers and assumptions.
- Support effectively all team members to coordinate effective commercial strategy/execution (Internal & external incentive structures, funnel conversion, etc.). Develop strategic market analysis (including hypothesis testing) and put forward specific business cases and recommendations with limited information, well thought assumptions and clear success metrics.
- Measure and track regional KPIs including creating necessary dashboards to provide data insights, trends and performance indicators to drive strategic and tactical business decisions and also coordinate accurate sales forecasts. Understand SQL and Excel to be able to leverage on internal database to develop requested reports & dashboards
- Support and govern the regional campaign by working with local commercial/marketing team on marketing campaign strategy which includes margin impact, campaign mechanism, campaign period, segmentation, offering etc (Top funnel and geography). Review, monitor and share best practice to the local team.
- Drive growth by leading and supporting in uncovering opportunities. Collaborate with the local team to identify potential areas that can get more sales/revenues. Work closely with stakeholders such as Product/Tech, Data, Local Ops in refining process flows with the main goal of improving the funnel conversion.
- Collaborate with stakeholders in the development of apps from the viewpoint of the commercial lens with the aim of enhancing the business
- Funnel ownership - Work with Product/Tech, Growth and customer experience team to improve user acquisition and conversion rate as well as the whole end-to-end journey experience (online and offline).
- This role will be individual contributor who works closely and reports to the Regional Commercial Strategy lead
- 5+ years of working experience in commercial.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required with specialization in business, economics, mathematics and engineering.
- Proficiency with Excel, strong statistical and analytical skills
- Ability to work both independently and cross-functionally to achieve goals
- Ability to thrive in a multi-tasked and to prioritise workload and tight deadlines
- Exceptional verbal, written, and visual communication skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with an innovative approach to business planning