This role will perform a wide range of duties ensuring current rewards practices are aligned with the Company’s strategy and local compliance. The ideal candidate should exhibit Carsome core values as follow: Customer First, Yesterday’s Best is Today’s Baseline, Your Problem Is My Problem, Do More with Less, Think Big Start Small, Stay Grounded.
- Responsible for implementing a consistent compensation and benefits structure, that is aligned with Carsome rewards philosophy strategy and goals.
- Support the annual performance and compensation review exercise, including rewards modeling, administration, communications, and post-cycle analysis.
- Provide analyst support for compensation and benefits management, gather, analyze and provide statistics/ data required for remuneration analysis.
- Participate in annual rewards surveys, analyze and utilize the survey data to identify gaps and risks, and propose recommendations to address them.
- Play an active role in reviewing benefits programs, policies and processes across different markets, with focus on alignment across the region.
- Work closely with country HR teams, and monitor local regulations and legislative changes to ensure C&B programs are compliant.
- Manage external vendor relationships to negotiate competitive offerings during the annual renewal process.
- Own and drive any rewards projects, where required.
- Other ad-hoc tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputable University, preferably in a quantitative field of study (Finance, Statistics, etc).
- At least 3 years’ of relevant total rewards or C&B experience, with strong understanding of compensation and benefits market practices in technology industry across South East Asia.
- Familiar with job evaluation methodologies and salary benchmarking surveys.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity at all times, needs to understand and react quickly to changing priorities even when not all the information is available.
- Comfortable with fast-paced environments and not afraid to "roll up your sleeves" to get things done.
- Advanced analysis skills using Microsoft Office and Google Sheets and proficient in G-Suite applications.
- Pro-active and adaptable self-starter with integrity to handle confidential matters.
- Prior work experience in a startup and/or in the tech industry is an advantage.