We are seeking an empathetic and proactive individual to join our team as a Counsellor for Apprentice and Trainee relations. In this role, you will be responsible for providing support, and guidance to apprentices and trainees placed in the industry. The ideal candidate should possess a strong mindset, excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to effectively manage various stakeholders in the learning and development process.
You Day To Day
- Conduct monthly check-ins with TVET apprentices to ensure their well-being and progress.
- Serve as the main point of contact for TVET apprentices, addressing their concerns and providing support.
- Manage apprentices' affairs, including OJT arrangement, job matching, disciplinary actions, memos, and communications.
- Provide career advice and guidance to apprentices.
- Act as a liaison with internal and external stakeholders
- Manage communication with the apprentice's parents.
- Alumni management, including conducting tracer studies to track post-training success.
- Follow up with corporate trainees to assess the effectiveness of training programs.
- Coordinate training arrangements, including invitations, facilities, and attendance tracking.
- Manage arrangements for Recognition of Prior Experimental Learning (RPEL) programs.
- Manage, track, and issue certificates for both TVET and Corporate Programs to all learners.
- Ensure transparency and accessibility of information for audits.
You Know How
- Extensive experience in developing vocational training programs, especially in compliance with JPK (SLDN, SLABP, PPT) and TVET standards.
- In-depth knowledge of assessment methodologies and certification processes.
- Familiarity with industry standards and the latest trends in vocational training.
- Strong collaboration skills with the ability to work closely with employers and industry partners.
- Added advantage for experiences in education and automotive industry