The Retail Expansion Coordinator will undertake administrative tasks such as bookkeeping and carry out administrative scope to support the team on daily deliverable and to ensures smooth running of the retail marketing team and contributes to driving sustainable growth. The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision.
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and expansion data.
- Monitoring and updating of records, ensure data accuracy and up to date.
- Organizes and archives records and documents.
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures.
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned.
- Assist the team members in achieving the department goals whenever necessary.
- A tertiary qualification or equivalent.
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles.
- Accuracy and precise in data key in and management.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, MS Excel, and office management software (ERP etc.)