CARSOME is in pursuit of a dynamic Decision Analyst to join our team. We're on the lookout for a trailblazer with a passion for machine learning, statistical methods, and the savvy to weave them into our business intelligence tapestry. Ready to bring data to life? Let's make analytics exciting together!
- Deliver actionable insights via exploratory analysis and effective visualizations.
- Provide recommendations to solve business problems and engage with stakeholders across Commercial, Marketing, Operations and Tech to achieve strategic business objectives.
- Contribute to cross-functional projects, with the goals of optimising customer conversion funnel, enhancing M&A ecosystem synergy and competitor benchmarking.
- Understand business processes and pain points deeply, identify viable data driven solutions, leveraging on advanced analytics techniques where applicable, including machine learning and statistical methods.
- Propose the methodology and drive business analysis to validate hypothesis and support decision making, ensuring confidence via statistical significance from proper A/B test setups whenever feasible.
- Innately curious, highly analytical and enjoy distilling complex business questions into technical requirements and find answers in the data
- At least 2 years of experience in one or multiple of the following areas: business insights, data visualisation, predictive modelling, business intelligence
- Degree from top university in a relevant quantitative discipline, such as applied statistics, computer science, mathematics, data science or analytics, operations research
- Comfortable using SQL/ Google BigQuery for data munging, exploration, and analysis
- Excellent communication and data storytelling skills to effectively present findings to senior management using data visualisation tools like Tableau or Power BI
- Self-starter with a track record of initiating projects and driving them to completion
- Experience in leading cross-functional projects or coaching small teams