Responsible for ensuring data accuracy for EWP issuance, monitoring voucher requests made by the 12 ECs in Workplace, to perform reduction of car price in CMS in accordance with approval granted by the Management via email; to issue EWPs to selected cars nationwide within stipulated SLA, and to assist on Inventory Financing (Floor Stock) redemption on daily basis with Financier, in particular PBB and MBB.
• Monitor the daily car deliveries for all 12 CARSOME Experience Centres (“ECs”) in Malaysia for EWP tracking, monitoring & issuance purposes.
• To highlight data accuracy matter to Retail Operation (RO Team) for rectification as inaccurate data in CMS will result in unnecessary costs to be incurred.
• To act as the main liaison PIC between Finance Data & System and Retail Operations Team for matter pertaining to EWP data accuracy.
• To cross-checked data from ECs vs Company Directive vs CMS data to filter out the relevant deliveries which are applicable under Extended Warranty Programme (“EWP”);
• To follow-up with ECs and to extract the documents relevant to the car’s EWP;
• To ensure the cars duly delivered registered with EWP and in accordance with Company’s directive & SOP.
• To attach the Allianz EWP certificates in CMS for future references.
• To cross-checked data input & updated for CARSOME and Warranty Smart accurately input in relevant GSheets and to be sync-up with Yana System for activation purposes.
• To assist Head of Finance Data & System and Manager to liaise on daily basis with officers of Public Bank Berhad (“PBB”) and Malayan Banking Berhad (“MBB”) in matters relating to Floor Stocks (“FS”) via WhatsApp and Gmail;
• To assist Head of Finance Data & System and Manager for FS Redemption requests made by ECs and to ensure FS to be released within the agreed timeframe as stipulated under the SOP.
• Assume the role as Despatch in forwarding documents required for drawdown exercise to MBB, in the event of Despatch availability.
• To ensure all relevant documentation pertaining to FS duly lodged into GDrive on daily basis.
• To log into Voucherify system and push/publish Vouchers whenever there is a request by EC to do so in Workplace groupchats as per SOP.
• To oversee & ensure all discount replacement code publish via Voucherify System duly lodged into relevant GSheets for tracking & monitoring purposes.
• To act as the main liaison PIC between Country Retail Operations (Finance Data & System) with Commercial Team for matter pertaining to Voucherify System.
• To assist Head of Finance Data & System and Manager on car price reduction requests made by ECs at all levels (BM/DM/GM/CDM) are attended appropriately via Gmail vs CMS
• To guide the BOAMs & BFAs on matters pertaining to Vouchers application and EWP packages;
• To compile & upload the documents for Cypress in Google Drive on daily basis.
• Supporting ECs operation during weekend & Public Holiday (PH) on rotation basis.
• To act as the point-of-references for matter related to legal terms & requirements in setting relevant SOP for tasks undertake by Finance Data & System pillar by providing professional advice, draft and proofread in view of background & practice (LLB).
• To guide, supervise and lead subordinates.
• To maintain and deliver a cadence of cross-team meetings, dashboards and status reports for cross-team coordination and executive update.
• To generate report and statistics regularly and deliver proactive analytics based on current data and to give recommendations.
• A tertiary qualification in legal background / practice or equivalent.
• At least 4 years of working experience in the in the automotive retail operations and hire purchase field background is a must.
• Good command in English & B. Malaysia.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Proven ability to work under pressure and adapt well to fast-paced environment.
• Logical thinking and analytical skills, sensitive to data, details focusing and passion for processes and systems.
• Able to work independently with minimal supervision.