This position will report to the Manager, Logistics Support, working closely with finance and procurement departments. As the Senior Executive of Logistics Administration, you will be expected to manage logistics administrative activities, including finance and procurement. The successful candidate will be responsible for monitoring financial performance, maintaining financial records, preparing payment, processing procurement requests, and providing assistance to staff members as needed.
- Monitor budgets and financial performance.
- Maintain accurate and efficient financial validation and payment flow for invoices and receipts.
- Prepare and process payments, including vendor bills and employee expenses, within payment terms.
- Process procurement requests by preparing Management Paper, raising Purchase Requisition and following through subsequent procurement processes, such as Purchase Order, Good Receipt, and Payment till completion.
- Monitor logistics license expiry date, such as driving license and trade plate, and arrange for renewal with relevant authorities.
- Organize and maintain paper, electronic files, and records, such as organizational charts, quotations, and contracts.
- Perform general office tasks, such as ordering supplies, handling mail, maintaining petty cash.
- Assist with the preparation of reports, presentations, and other materials.
- Providing support to staff members and management as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, finance, business administration, or equivalent in work experience.
- 3+ years of experience in team lead position, finance, procurement, and office administration.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities in developing individuals and teams for organizational success and overseeing multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Experience in financial reporting, office management, and procurement.
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
- Strong communication and organizational skills to process, prioritize, and attend service requests raised by logistics functions and other departments within the organization.
- Familiarity with the Road Transport Department and PUSPAKOM’s procedure will be a plus point.