As part of the Leadership team, you will take responsibility for one of Malaysia's largest automotive region commercial teams. In this role, you will work directly with the Regional Head of CARSOME Certified Lab to achieve Carsome’s vision, mission, and strategic goals which play a critical role in the success of the brand. You will also be working closely with counterparts to optimize and implement processes; leading cross-functional initiatives along with regional and local teams to improve the inventory end-to-end process.
- Business owner for CCL system, including initiating Business Requirement Document (BRD), lead UAT, system implementation, etc.
- Laison with all country CCL on process Key Performance Indicators , operational efficiencies and compliance with CARSOME policies, procedures, and regulations
- Establish, improve, optimize and update CARSOME Certified Lab SOP and ensure process advocacy
- Define CCL process issues, measure current process performance, analyze root cause defects and develop targeted process improvement opportunities that will lead to cost and productivity improvement
- Champion project management with timely and regular status reporting to management and project stakeholders
- Data analysis to support decision-making and the development of improved methods, processes and systems
- Monitor all country CCL regionally to manage performance and avoid operational inefficiencies
- Performs other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by supervisor to meet operational and/or other requirements
- At least 4-5 years of experience in warehouse, inventory management, process improvement, and project management in a leading e-Commerce, automotive, consulting or operations focus industry
- Excellent ability to plan, organize and prioritize work independently in a fast-paced environment
- A strategic and analytical thinker with a professional and positive disposition
- Positive attitude, independent and highly motivated
- Must be self-motivated. Requires strong detail-oriented program management and influencing skills to work in a broad regional environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to manage internal and external stakeholders.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office tools, with a strong focus on Excel competencies.
- Understanding of business processes and policies, operation excellence and compliance
- Understanding of supply-demand relationships and lean warehouse/refurbishment center process