The Executive, Spare Parts Operations will assist CARSOME Certified Lab (CCL) operation in Spare Parts management by executing daily spare parts activities (example; Issue purchase order, perform receiving, binning , supplying).
- To receive parts shipment and check for discrepancies.
- To perform recording of the in-coming and out-going stock/product from the store. E.g. data entry. Issuing / receiving products/stocks.
- To store and bin received parts to their suitability bin locations and retrieved following first-in-first-out (FIFO) principle.
- To perform in inventory control & store activities such as picking, packing and stock checking.
- To handle all aspects of the store including monitoring stock, packing of items, order and receiving of stock and storage of items.
- To perform inventory counts and verify the accuracy of stock records periodically in order to maintain inventory data accuracy between physical and system.
- To assist superior to all matters related to spare parts enquiry and purchasing.
- To ensure safety and security of store areas at all times.
- To ensure all damaged parts are documented and reported to superior.
- To document and update all stock movements responsible for receiving goods according to related documents.
- To maintain good 5S in store at all times.
- To undertake any other duties as assigned by superiors from time to time.
- A tertiary qualification or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the warehouse/store and inventory operation background.
- Proven ability to work within fast-paced and dynamic work environments.
- Computer literature.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
- Independent, Dynamic, Integrity.
- Excellent numeracy skill.