The role is aimed to improve business performance across credit approval and disbursement processes. You will support the Operations Team with development, maintenance or updates of databases, dashboards, and processes.
- Extract and maintain datasets.
- Create visualization dashboards for monitoring and analysis purpose.
- Develop and apply analytical techniques to drive process improvements.
- Work closely with Operations SME (subject matter expert) to assist in driving process development, improvement, and standardization.
- Adhere to documented processes and control guidelines.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders in other business areas.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Business Administration, or equivalent field.
- Candidate with 1-2 years of related work experience is preferred. However, fresh graduates is welcomed to apply.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Hands on experience in ETL (extract, transform and load).
- Analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge in Tableau is an added advantage.
- Fast learning, ability to manage tasks based on priority, good team player and positive attitude.