About You :
The primary responsibility of a Senior Marketing Executive is to support the Marketing Managers in planning, implementing, and developing Carsome’s overall marketing strategies across Malaysia. This role will mainly focus on executing projects assigned marketing campaigns in their entirety - from planning through to tracking and reporting on return on investment. The core requirements for this role are a strong commercial acumen and analytical mindset and approach, a desire to grow and be involved in a fast-growing digital scale-up.
Your Day-to-Day :
- Assist in development and execute the implementation of Consumer Marketing strategies in Malaysia
- Planning of holistic marketing campaign to ensure marketing and sales targets are met
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams and communicate with relevant
- stakeholders about marketing programs and strategies.
- Prepare and demonstrate presentations of various marketing strategies internally and externally
- Conceptualize and execute multi-channel campaigns across prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels
- Marketing/Brand management knowledge is a must
- Promotional ideas, media planning and agency management
- Conduct market research activities on product/ service concepts to gather customer and market insights
- To inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions and generate more qualified leads
- Updating of procurement spends according to approved budget of relevant media
- Other duties to be assigned by the Management from time to time.
Your Know-How :
- Strong commercial acumen and analytical skills
- Acute business sense and well-honed financial sensitivity
- Strong understanding of consumer trends and cultural insights
- Excellent knowledge and interest in usage of new media in marketing
- Resourceful, creative, highly organize and excellent problem-solving skills
- Confident team player and excellent organization skills
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to travel locally
- Candidate must possess at least a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Media, Communications OR similar disciplines.
- Fluent written spoken English. Good command of written and oral Bahasa Malaysia ,Mandarin is a plus point.
- Min. 4 years’ experience in FMCG, Telecommunications, Broadcasting or any high-energy, fast-moving industry