The Executive is responsible for supporting the Parts Manager with the inventory, operations, personnel and profitability of the Parts Department. As such, he/ she serves as liaison between the service center store operations, accomplish objectives through the use of proper purchasing procedures, inventory control, security, commercial improvement and change.
Your Day to Day
- Responsible for stock control and replenishment of spare parts and minimize the obsolescence.
- Monitor and ensure timely ordering and delivery of special parts or back ordered parts.
- Plan and conduct stock count
- Prepare and submit reports and ensure orders are made when the stock is low
- Negotiate warranty claims with vendors as needed
- Ensure that all parts and warranty processes are followed
- Assist to establishing parts stocking requirements for all service centres
- Maintain close control of departmental cost
- Looking out for new suppliers offering better quality products.
- Always meticulous in keeping the service package up to date
- To undertake any other duties deemed necessary for overall success of the department
Your Know How
- A tertiary qualification or equivalent
- At least 5 years of working experience in the automotive industry supply chain, purchasing, warehouse/store or inventory operation background.
- Proven ability to within fast paced and dynamic working environments
- Computer literature. Proficient in using MS Excel, MS Powerpoint and MS Words.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Independant, Dynamic and Integrity
- Excellent numeracy skills