As part of the Leadership team, you will take full responsibility for one of the largest automotive region Customer Experience teams in Malaysia. In this role you will work directly with our Country Manager, to achieve CARSOME’s vision, mission, and strategic goals and plays a critical role in the success of our
Your Day to Day
- Be the key that translates our company strategy, vision, and values into a Sales Strategy, encompassing strategic positioning, sales and marketing planning, partnership roadmap, process and system implementation plan, operational standards, recruitment, onboarding and development plan
- Implementation of quarterly, monthly, weekly, and daily strategies and initiatives to achieve development, sales, and profitability goals
- Provide a framework, and support, for the Retail Sales Team in the development, achievement, and evaluation of Vehicle Sales management strategies and objectives.
- Establish the execution of operation excellence to maximize the acquisition and support of Retail Sales partners / customers, sales efficiency, and great customer experiences
- Be a champion for our Retail Sales by growing team’s potential, and performance without compromising individual needs against company’s goals
- Provide clear and inspirational leadership to motivate and develop the team to deliver high quality, Sales‐centric efforts
- Develop OKR which enables the team to monitor the impact of our Sales strategies that identify and maximise the potential, and improves the capability, of individuals, and teams through continuous improvement, excellence in work, and the flexibility to meet fast changing business needs and priorities.
- Lead a team to drive alignment, smooth and efficient operations, reliable forecasting, budgeting, reporting, and overall communications in partnership with key stakeholders and functional leaders in the company such as Operations, Supply Chain, Logistics, and Inventory.
- Develop Sales Performance strategy and roadmap covering stages from concept to scaling. Manage timelines and communicate progress to executive teams.
- Implementation and delivery of the Retail Sales Team's roadmap for the company, allowing the team to be focused on driving growth by setting long term competitive goals, and ensuring execution through scalable systems and processes
Your Know How
- 10+ years of experience in a management / business development / sales in a leading e- commerce / automotive ideally with P&L and / or performance responsibility
- 5+ years of experience in leading (sales) teams in an automotive environment
- A strong track record of scaling and structuring full-scope sales organisations
- Experience in dealing with external partners and B2C customers at all levels
- Proven track record through above-average performance at individual and team level
- A commercial mindset with excellent communication and sales skills
- Strategic thinker who effectively uses data, logic, and instinct to identify problems, and implement solutions
- A university degree with a focus on business, sales, and marketing