CARSOME is on the hunt for a dynamic Business Excellence, Senior Team Leader to embark on a journey of acquiring product expertise, steering innovative projects, and fine-tuning CS operations. This role involves crafting project magic, decoding performance mysteries, and collaborating with stakeholders in a symphony of efficiency. If you're ready to blend strategy with excitement, we want you!
- Acquire product knowledge for both CS Retail and Wholesale
- Participate and support new projects assigned to the CS team
- Identify areas for process optimization and improvement within the CS operations, aiming to enhance efficiency and quality of service delivery.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation on expectations and goals for the team members to follow
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process flows to document needs related to projects assigned
- Attend meetings/conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency
- Generate comprehensive reports on performance metrics and provide actionable recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Work closely with various stakeholders to streamline processes, resolve issues, and align goals.
- Preparing any follow-on action recommendations
- Provide frequent feedback on employee performance, address weaknesses or inefficiencies, and offer support to improve skill gaps
- Assist the Manager/HOD to create a thorough project plan to track and monitor progress in accordance with the discussed timetable.
- To perform any other ad-hoc tasks when required and undertake any other duties as may be prescribed by the management from time to time.
- Proven experience (typically 3+ years) in contact center operations or business excellence roles.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and draw actionable insights.
- Excellent understanding of contact center technologies and best practices.
- Proficiency in process improvement methodologies
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and drive change within the organization.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Management, or a related field (sometimes preferred but not always required).