Our growing company is searching for experienced candidates for the position of technical support executive. We appreciate you taking the time to review the list of qualifications and to apply for the position. If you don’t fill all of the qualifications, you may still be considered depending on your level of experience.
Your Day to Day
- Follow all Technical Support processes
- Performs additional related duties as assigned by management
- Solve Cases requiring in-depth troubleshooting assistance and Cases where Customer is requiring resolution
- Work Closely with Primary Technical Support team to provide a solution to outlet /Primary Tech Support in an
- efficient manner
- Handle the call flow from internal/external
- Daily, weekly and monthly reporting of working to TSA Manager
- Site visit may be required
- Communicate and share knowledge with other L2 engineers Primary Support
- Understand the source of the quality problem
- Liaise/support inter-department requirements to increase service level to our customers
Your Know How
- Ability to identify the problem quickly.
- Good knowledge of automotive
- Effective analytical and communication skills.
- Good reading, computer, and mathematics skills.
- Ability to learn new technology and repair and service procedures and specifications.
- Required Skill(s): PowerPoint, Word, Excel & Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Excellent interpersonal.