CARSOME is on the hunt for a talented and experienced Senior Executive, Inventory Operation. In this role, you will work directly with the Manager, Inventory Performance to achieve CARSOME’s vision, mission, and strategic goals. You will be responsible for the integrity and accuracy of inventory at all times. Beside that, you will be also be working closely with counterparts to optimize and implement processes; participate in cross-functional initiatives to improve the inventory end-to-end process.
- Responsible for inventory management with aim of improving the integrity and accuracy of inventory at all times.
- Responsible for day to day visual inspection on goods arrived at the warehouse and outbound
- Ensure timely processing of all inbound/outbound activities to meet overall company business objectives.
- Inventory reconciliation between in-house tracking system and the physical counts.
- Keep track on all the aging/problematic car and do the necessary.
- Perform and complete cycle and annual stock take assigned by Buyers and Finance Department accurately and timely.
- Interface and support inter-departments on stock quantity related issues.
- Comply strictly with the company’s standard operation procedures, workplace safety rules and regulations.
- Maintain the cleanliness and tidiness of the warehouse.
- Assist to hire and train all new recruits in inventory management.
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned.
- Bachelor’s or associate’s degree in business, logistics, systems engineering, supply chain management or similar
- Experienced in warehouse inventory management
- Possess initiative and be results-oriented.
- Meticulous and high accuracy in work assigned.
- Good analytical skills and have an eye for details.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment independently.
- Possess good interpersonal skills.
- Computer literately (ERP, WMS and MS Office)
- Understanding of WMS, TMS, inventory management systems and processes.