Logistics assistants provide administrative support to all levels of their organization.
This role includes, but is not limited to:
- Monitor material transport and delivery for timeliness and legality.
- Unload, sort, stock car accordingly.
- Verify, review, and reconcile documents and reports about inventory.
- Complete and verify paperwork and documentation.
- Posses valid driving license
- Minimum 1 years experience in the related field, fresh graduate are welcome to apply.
- Able to work on long hours.
- Proven ability to work within fast-paced and dynamic work environments.