Assist in the finance functions to ensure day-to-day operations of overall accounting and financial activities are execute effectively and efficiently.
- Monthly Account Receivable (AR) closing
- Issue sales invoice, bill credit for discount, payment or deposit paid by customer in ERP accounting system
- Knock off payment for Account Receivable in ERP accounting system
- Assist in bank reconciliation preparation
- Review AR ageing
- Verify and confirm the payment receipts from customer in CMS
- Provide supporting documentation for audits and prepare audit schedule
- Assist on any Ad-hoc tasks are required by the superior
- Candidates must possess at least Advanced Diploma/Degree of Accounting or equivalent. (A Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or related field. Professional Accountancy e.g. MIA, ACCA, etc will be an added advantage)
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is preferred for this position.
- Fresh graduates who are hardworking and quick learner are also encouraged to apply.
- Able to cope with a fast-paced working culture.
- Meticulous, systematic, and able to meet tight deadlines.