- The Academic Consultant is responsible for achieving agreed sales targets within an agreed timeline.
- To achieve the daily, weekly, monthly targets are met by executing effective student recruitment strategies
- Monitor performance of assigned leads
- Research, collect and identify new sources of student recruitment
- Coordinating and organise engagement activities (schools, education fairs)
- Coordinating and organise engagement activities (schools, education fairs) with the objective to successfully recruit students.
- Consistently leads status using leads management system
- Provide student recruitment trends in the market and competitor analysis.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by Line Manager
- 3+ years in business development / sales management.
- Successful track record of sales experience (experience in local/domestic student recruitment, especially in the vocational education category)
- Be meticulous & demonstrate good planning and operational management.
- Must thrive in a fast-paced environment and balance multiple tasks at once
- High degree of initiative, sense of responsibility and ownership.
- Detailed oriented
- Good planning and operational management
- Problem solver
- Possess team spirit
- Willing to travel for work
- Have experience in events management is an advantage
- Passion and interest in education industry is an advantage