As we have strived to digitalize the used car industry in Southeast Asia, we are looking for goal-driven individuals who are ready to take on challenges and responsibilities. The Tow Truck Driver will be responsible for preparing, loading / unloading and transporting vehicles between. CARSOME facilities within Malaysia. Here, you will see your work have a significant impact in the fastest growing online used car platform in the region.
- Prepare and arrange vehicles for transportation at CARSOME facilities according to the Movement Plans assigned by the Team Leader.
- Transport vehicles for Home Deliveries, Home Test Drives and Breakdown.
- Transport vehicles between Branches / to Puspakom Inspection Centres.
- Support all Vehicle Movement Exercises planned by the Team Leader.
- Any other ad-hoc assignments as assigned from time to time.
- Able to travel outstation
- Completed SPM studies.
- Must possess a valid full Class E Driving License with GDL.
- Minimum 2 years of lorry or truck driving experience.
- Team player who is able to contribute towards organizational success.
- Able to follow instructions and SOPs given by the Reporting Manager.
- Experience in process excellence and Microsoft Office or Google Workspace.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to engage with other teams within the department / organization.