We are dedicated to providing a car-buying experience that is fully transparent, trusted and convenient for our customers. As a Manager, Senior Executive Growth (B2C), you will need to be the main liaison and to sustain harmonious working relationships between HQ and CARSOME branches. Beside that, you will also be working closely with various departments within HQ to ensure smooth operations of branches. Of course, our professional CARSOME team will back up you with excellent inventories, advanced website and system, various marketing activities, systematic training, and any support you need.
- Preparing retail performance analysis report
- Project planning & execution
- Monthly meeting coordination & preparation
- Working closely with relevant stakeholders to develop and enhance retail productivity
- Perform the day-to-day reporting activities which include updating of daily sales, in-processing, and cancellation
- To assist in performing ad-hoc analysis and compilation of feedback as required by the management.
You Know How
- Must possess at least Bachelor's Degree, Professional Degree in any field
- At least 3-5 years' experience in lead role, prior experience in supervising direct reports/subordinates is preferred
- Experience in Sales, Operations and Customer Service background is a plus point
- Preferably within the automotive industry
- Be good at establishing action plans and lead a team to implement it
- Communicate clearly and effectively
- Able to manage multiple stakeholders simultaneously in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment